Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I need to give up and get over you.

You're definitely not the one for me. You're just not. You don't understand my view point and your childish mind and beliefs will prevent you from understanding.

Don't take advantage of me because I'm 'talking' to you again. It doesn't mean I forgive you. I'll never forget the way you left me to die.

Don't you dare try to shove your words down my throat, forcing me to 'understand' your twisted point of view.

You say you care but your actions tell me you don't. You're always leaving me stranded, alone. Dumping me off like that.

Your friends might think you're a 'good' person.

But I've been more than your friend and I know who you are behind that 'friendly' 'smiling' face.

You're a cruel, heartless half human.

No comments:

Post a Comment